Warning Signs of Abusive Relationships
Abusive behaviors are not always obvious and may change over time. Here are some behaviors that may become part of an abusive pattern.
- Monitoring your texts, social network accounts, etc. Demanding passwords.
- Extreme and constant jealousy or insecurity. Explosive temper.
- Making it hard to see your friends. Making you feel guilty for spending time with others. Demanding to know where you are and who you are with.
- Insulting you, calling you names, and putting you down. Telling you what to wear.
- Physically hurting or restraining you in any way.